Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Not really funny at all.

I don't understand how Newgrounds boosted the quality of the "Troll Physics" meme.

This flash isn't great, and the comedic timing could have been better. It's all too slow. Pick up the pace a bit with more up beat music or even make the amination a bit quicker.

In combination with horrid graphics, this flash is hardly front page material.

Even 4chan does better than this in the panel comics.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

AMAZING!!!

wow.... beautiful....

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Amazing

This is a work of art. Truly truly creative. And I'm not even a furry :3

Haters War Haters War

There is a ton of visual lag, including when the guy is talking to you in the tutorial. It's painful enough that I have to suffer the horrible jokes, let alone having to wait for him to finish moving his lips like he's been overdubbed.

Can You Beat It? Can You Beat It?

Where do I start...

The engine is a little bit too touchy. Even adding a little bit of friction to movement would have made the controls a bit more comfortable.
As well, music would have made this game way better.
I know you wanted to keep the file size down, but it would have been nice to even have a nice ambient track in the background so that the player isn't sitting in utter silence.

Stickman91 responds:

I definitely see what you mean by "touchy." The motions are quite abrupt, although I like them in this case, as they enhance the challenge. But you make a good point; the inclusion of horizontal friction would provide a more comfortable playing experience.

As for the lack of music, I know it might turn some players off, but look at it this way: You can play the game along with whatever audio track you like. :)

This is a great review. Thanks!

Super Bully Fighter Super Bully Fighter

Funny...

but this flash doesn't really add anything to the original idea. You are depending on the fact that people have watched this video previously, because without premise, a person would not get the joke behind this. Good comedy does not entirely rely on something else's notoriety to make it funny.

Dangerous Grounds Dangerous Grounds

Wow...

The composition of this song is perfect. Nothing is too loud or too quiet. I like the mysterious or even uneasy atmosphere this track generates. Keep it up!

lanky21 responds:

thanks for the words neko! everybody agrees, you're awesome!

Dance You! Dance You!

Wow.

You have really improved since the last time I checked out your music.

Keep it up!

doppler73 responds:

Thanks!

Shocked to Death Shocked to Death

Pretty dope.

I could dance to this haha. The arrangement of percussion in this is nice, and the dynamics are well adjusted. As for the volume problem, you should just turn down the kick, and use a program like Audacity to increase the amplitude.

doppler73 responds: